for the past couple of years. i seem to have problems dealing with anxiety and stress. had a medical done last year and the consulant said it was anxiety i was suffering. my syptoms seems to be shakiness in the arms and legs. feeling tired all the time. seems to get shortness of breath and a kind of anger that builds up inside of me when im feeling down. it seems to attack me at anythime. sometimes i will be thinking of something and i have these attacks. i also starting to feel anger alot of the time for now reasons. do anyone know whats going on.

What you are discribing is an anxiety attack. I have them too. I have Generalized anxiety disorder. It can effect your whole life. If you talk to a shrink or get treated by a doctor you will fell better. It may take a while to find out what helps you but they can help.

I am17 and male and I have aniety and panic attacks and I am really tired of it because I never can feel relaxed or have fun at anything anymore it is starting to make me go in to deppression mode and feels like it is never going to get better what should I do? Please email me with tips on how to deal with things and how I should seek help thank you ...Austin

Hello:

It seems that you have vitamin D3 deficiency.
Have a blood test done for vitamin D3.
If low on this vitamin, which seems very likely, you will be cured
of your illness after a few weeks of treatment.

Best wishes,
Ali