Hello! I am 32 years old man. A week ago I started to feel chest discomfort. It bothers me a lot; I am scared with chest discomfort. Yesterday, I had chest pain. Please tell what can be cause of chest discomfort and chest pain. Is this chest discomfort in relation with heart disease? Maybe is important to say that I think that I have anxiety disorder.

Hi! I had same symptoms as you, my heart was ok but my problem was anxiety. It’s possible that your problem is anxiety disorder. Some very serious heart diseases have same symptoms. First, you should is check your heart condition. If everything is ok see psychiatrist. Some possible causes of sudden chest pain include: heart attack, angina, anxiety attack, panic attack, esophagitis, pneumothorax, peptic ulcer, chest nerve irritation, pulmonary embolism, dissecting, aortic aneurysm, pericarditis, pancreatitis...You should know that treatment depend of cause.