Hi, I am an 18 year old girl who has over the past 2 years lost around 60 pounds, the reason I add this is because for about a month I have been experiencing regular abdominal pain which includes extreme hunger pain (even after eating) and nausea, which usually comes after the hunger pains.

As well as this I have been experiencing extreme light headedness when standing, as well as burring vision and a constant thirst/excessing urination. I have also been feeling very lethargic and unwell.

My brother was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 5 years ago when he was 17 and I am worried I may also be developing diabetes, but want a second opinion before creating a fuss. I thought the weight loss may have been another identifier except that I have been on a weight loss journey for some time now. 

Any advice or opinions on the matter would be greatly appreciated. 

since you say you've been trying to loose weight for some time now, I'm wandering if maybe your eating habits could have contributed to this whole problem. Have you been on some restrictive diet, skipping meals or not eating some types of food at all? If this is the case (at least to some degree) than there is also a chance that you might have developed anemia. It would also make you feel less energetic, even dizzy and generally unwell. You can know this by visiting a doctor and having a simple blood test - however, since you are experiencing some symptoms of diabetes, mainly constant thirst/ excessive urination - a blood sugar test while you're at the doctor's would be a good idea too.

As far as your stomach problems are concerned, could you give me an example of what your usual meal looks like? It might be tied to that, but also, as I already mentioned - anemia or even diabetes cannot be completely over-ruled.