I think I may have reversed my type 2 diabetes!  I have no problems with my blood sugar anymore after losing 62 pounds since July!  I want to let everyone know that it IS possible to reverse diabetes!!  I am feeling great and I did it by following the diabetic diet!  If I can do it, anyone can.  I also ate from the low glycemic food group so that I was eating the "good" carbs.  I hope more diabetics get well by doing the same thing I did.  I walk for an hour at night too.  I am hoping this will keep my weight off and everything. 

That is great that you lost 62 pounds as I know how hard it can be to lose weight.  You say that your blood sugar is under control so that is fantastic!  I hope you continue to eat healthy as many people resort to old eating habits and gain weight again.  The low glycemic index is a great way to keep to your blood sugars at a steady level and most everything on the low glycemic food list is healthy and chock full of vitamins!  I hope you continue your activity of walking as well as this will help keep your weight off.

I am impressed by the weight loss but even more impressed by the fact your reversing your diabetes!  My doctor keeps telling me to lose weight (though he could lose some himself!) and I know I do need to.  It is just so hard to do.  I am encourgaged by the use of the low glycemic food index.  It is a good way to watch your carbs and know what foods you can eat mroe of.  I will check into that and see if I have any luck with it!