I am 39 and I have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes recently and though I am not having no serious symptoms besides increased thrust and hunger and constant fatigue-that is how I was suspected of having diabetes and eventually I was diagnosed this way-but I know that some serious condition could occur as the result of this diagnose so I would greatly appreciate if someone tells me what problems could type 1 diabetes cause? And also do you think I could avoid some complication incidence if I am regular with my diabetes type 1 treatment-I am suppose to monitor my blood sugar level daily and I already have a proper dietitian plan that I am willing to follow the right way so if I am to behave like this do you think that I could avoid certain problems that type 1 diabetes could cause? Anyway I would like to hear what are the possible short and long-term problems that diabetes type 1could causes? Thanks much!

There are many complications related to diabetes affecting almost every vital organ such as heart, kidneys, nerves and blood vessels and even eyes. But you are more likely to reduce significantly the chance of developing any of these complications if you are monitoring your blood sugar each day and keep it normal. So you keep in mind that what is essential hear is to have a developed plan regarding our diabetes type 1 condition involving your diet plan and also exercise and regular physical activity is much important here so you can avoid some possible short and long term problems that type 1 diabetes could cause such as hypoglycemia –which is also very serious condition with very possibility of patient's falling in coma due to the very low blood sugar level-and also there is a risk of developing diabetic ketoacidosis involving blood acids increasing. And as for long-term complications diabetes are in risk of developing nerve damage risk known as neuropathy as well as cardiovascular problems for diabetes damages heart and blood vessels. Also there are many more other problems that type 1 diabetes could cause if not treated properly including kidney damage, eye damage causing blurred vision and it may also affect skin condition as well as bone fracture causing osteoporosis.