I am only age 17+ nearing 18.

When I was 16 yrs old just I went to a seaside vacation.When I came back I had burning lower abdomen and lots of blood But NOT MIXED with stools.It iccured for several days until which the blood become less But after few months again blood started to occur.But the main symptoms I am experiencing started for last 6-7 months or so and increasing rapidly day by day.

These are:-

1)Constant straining as no stool comes out without strains.

2)Very very narrow stools always 

3)Painless Bleeding-From pink water to normal red clolour to deep red clots but always mixed with bubbles.

4)Massive mucus in the stool with majority occurring just after going to bathroom.Often the mucus is mixed with blood and water bubbles.

5)Low back pain(cramping) for last 4 months which has increased in past 1 month or so.

6)Yellow stools-Fat malabsorbtion

7)Shoulder blade cramping thought the day in several phases-both shoulder blade.

8)Frequent thirst

9)Hunger-especially for sweet foods

10)Almost non passage of gas.Also there is an important symptoms which has occurred for over 2 yrs.Whenever I Feel there is gas my right colon area sweels up due to gas.There is a lump like structure which I can somewhat feel in lower back-right colon Ares which often aches.

11)Ovassional  dark green/green tools

12)SEVERE MUSCLE LOSS AND WEIGHT LOSS FOR LAST 6 MONTHS

13)EXTREME FATIGUE -always want to sleep in bed-doesnt go away with rest.

14)ANEMIA(Violet nailbeds+white lower eyelids+very pale palm of my hands)

15)Tenesmus

16)Feeling the need to go but only mucus/bloody mucus comes out.Sometimes  the blood is in top of the stool but mucus is frequently mixed with stools.

17)Various lipomas all over the body which doctor said it was because of my low weight 2+ yrs back.Now lipoma/cysts have increased and now my weight is even very less.

18)Extreme sleeping during the day and less sleepiness at night

19)Lower Abdominal pain sometimes

For last 2months also I have been ecpernicibg Ckd symptoms.

1)Extreme thirst+hunger

2)FOSMY URINE INCREASING ON A DAILY BASIS.

3)Kidney pain that almost always increases on eating foods.Spreads to shoulder blade.

Also As I have the yellow stools I think I also have celiac disease/pancreastis/cancer has spread to liver.

Maybe the cancer has spread to kidney.

I am just 17-almist 18-My mother had metastic thyroid cancer and she died from it.I don't wanna die at this young age.

I am extremely terrified and I am 100% sure its colon cancer and ckd disease.

Kindly read all the details and say ur opinion on what disease I have and will I die from it...

Please see a doctor. Im not a doctor. Just on here looking for some answers as well. However everything you are reading looks very alarming.