I always thought that people with diabetes are fat and the opposite thing actually happened to me-it is that I was diagnosed recently with type 1 diabetes and have faced serious weight loss so I would like to hear is weight loss normal despite the fact I have a typical type 1 diabetes symptoms such as extreme hunger constantly. Thanks!

Weight loss is very common in patients with type 1 diabetes despite permanent hunger those patients may experience rapid weight loss and in general it is about the fact that glucose gets lost in the urine-I suppose you have frequent urination need which is also common in patient with type 1 diabetes. Anyway it is obvious you are losing your glucose and energy and it causes the rapid dead of your blood cells that are not managing to divide on time and fat reserved in muscles are being used to replace this lost so basically that the explanation of weight loss in type 1 diabetes condition. I guess you are prescribed proper treatment and if you follow it as you are supposed to you may improve your condition and by the time you would learn how to control this disease.

Hi, I'm Cedrick, Do dizziness and a yellowish or a white discharge from the penis could be also a symptoms of Diabetes?