It is been a while I am suffering from extreme hunger now matter how much I ate and constant fatigue and despite I ate this much I kept on losing weight. Anyway I ended up with type 1 diabetes diagnose yesterday and am scheduled today for another medical appointment just to confirm my further treatment but would appreciate very much if someone tells me what would be the best treatment of type 1 diabetes and would this treatment help me dealing with the disease in the long run.

My mom was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 10 year sago and I know the essential thing regarding the treatment of type 1 diabetes is actually regularly blood sugar monitoring and my mom does that twice a day –that is how you would check up on your glucose level which is targeted for each individual case and it all depends on your age and your actual health condition and anyway by the time you will learn to recognize your diabetes symptoms so you could eat something sweaty before the symptoms gets worse. So basically when it comes to treatment of type 1 diabetes it is all about blood sugar monitoring and proper meal schedule.