It is been a while now I had those weird symptoms involving constant and extreme hunger and thirst and recently I started losing weight significantly and am dealing with constant fatigue. Anyway I was feeling pretty bad and so I ended up diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and am curious now to hear how it is living with type 1 diabetes-so far I am prescribed insulin daily and monitoring my sugar blood level and I really am having hard time living with type 1 diabetes so would appreciate much if someone helps me with some good and healthy approach regarding living with type1 diabetes situation. Thanks much!

I am also diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and I know how it must be hard for you now creating a habit on taking those insulin injections each day but by the time you would eventually used on all this but keep in mind that monitoring your blood sugar is the most important –now I am doing it even 3 times per day and so in each moment I know how to prevent an diabetes attack of hunger and behaving the proper way you could manage to control your diabetes condition and even fight the fatigue. After a while you would see you could be living quite normal with type 1 diabetes though never forget that you have to be following certain rules regarding your disease and among other tips it involves avoiding smoking and drinking alcohol, taking extra fluids and avoid stressful situation and keep in mind that mild regular exercise would help a lot.