While I was talking with people who were or still are on Ritalin treatment I’ve noticed that many of them experienced side effects, but the strangest thing is that almost every one of them complained about different symptoms and conditions. Does anyone know all Ritalin side effects? I would appreciate any information.

I am not sure if I know all but I can tell you about those that are most possible to occur from Ritalin. There are others but I am not sure which. Some of the side effects I know are: reduced appetite, rebound, headache, jittery felling, gastrointestinal upset, sleep difficulty, irritability, depression, anxiety, blood glucose changes, increased blood pressure, psychosis or paranoia, tics and stereotyped movements.

well im not a doctor or anything so I wouldnt realy know but Ill offer my confirmation of depression as a side effect...when i was younger i took it for like a week and my parents had to take me off of it because i was so depressed(i would cry for no reason at all)