I need advice! My child has some behavior problems (like socializing with SOME kids that tease him), otherwise he is a very healthy boy. Teacher recommended psychiatrist to talk to and he said my child has ADHD. Ok, I accepted his opinion, but he prescribed him with ritalin! Since I am in medical bussiness, I know that some psychiatrist lead big campaigns to promote the damage of ritalin. I will not accept my child taking this drug, I already decided that. But, should I search for second opinion?

Hello!
I think you are doing the right thing! Maybe you should also search for second opinion, but I personally think there is nothing wrong with your child. Children can be very difficult sometimes and they fight with their friends, parents...but this all part of growing up and dealing with different situations in which they are sometimes involved for the first time... Do we have to put them on drugs because they are fighting with friends? Huh...I was fighting a lot with my older brother and also with my friends while playing and thanks God they didn’t put me on Ritalin...
I want to tell you one more thing, which maybe won’t come as surprise to you, but maybe it will to some other parent that will read this post: FDA classifies Ritalin in the same group as cocaine!!!!!!! Meaning Ritalin has serious side effects, resulting in mental health, such as suicidal tendencies, hallucinations, aggression, violent actions, and also affecting patient’s heart and causing probable heart failure!!!
PLEASE, listen to common sense and do not give your child Ritalin! Your boy is all right, he is just growing up! ... And that is sometimes hard!