I am 34 years old and a passionate smoker. Which would not be a problem, but we have a baby in the house now and I am the first who said that smoking is not allowed in front of her. Do you smoke in front of your children? I just think it is normal not to expose a baby to a nicotine smoke.

I admit that I had a hard time remembering there is small kid in the house and that smoking is allowed only in the back yard. But I also admit that I have cut the daily number in half because of that, simply because cigarette without a coffee and newspapers is not that satisfying. I guess I have to thank my child for being a healthier person now…

I have 3 young kids, he and my husband smoke in the house and car, there is no such thing as passive smoking, my kids don't have breathing problems, nor did I when I lived at home and my parents smoked. People need to chill out, i have my rights as a mother to smoke when I want to

You already know it's crazy to smoke so get a vapourizor (e-cig) and switch to them. They are just as good, but not as toxic and they don't stink the place your clothes or the house out!