Just Wondering If That Was True Or False....I Do Have Alot Of Gall Bladder Problems And I Do Smoke....

I don't think so,
I had gallstones and weed didn't affect it at all (except make it slightly less painful.)

Hi, I have the same question.? I have intermittent pain under right rib that sometimes radiates to the side & back area. Sometimes theres burning in the back. I am scared that it may be lung related as I have to wait for months here in canada to see a specialist. Anyway I am trying to quit because we all know smoking is not good for us......smoking weed would be different that smoking a cigarette as it actually has known medicinal qualities. I am going to try to smoke as little as possible & go on a Gallbladder Disorder Diet that i found online, & see if that makes any difference to prove or disprove that my symptoms are gallbladder related.

Hi, my doctor thinks I have gallstones. I have been having attacks for the past 8 months(not knowing what it was) I had an ultrasound today and will find out in 7 days what is really going on. I find that smoking during an attack does slightly increase the pain, but my doctor hasn't said anything to me about this issue. I am trying not to smoke as much but it is extremely hard.

I just wanted to tell you that my doc said smoking does exacerbate symptoms, especially if you're getting acid reflux with your gall bladder issues as I have had. There is a sphincter type opening at the bottom of your esophagus and smoking causing relaxation of it, which allows acid from your tummy to flow up more freely causing pain in the gut and sternum area. When I quit smoking, my symptoms weren't so bad. I had my gall bladder removed yesterday because of an ejection fraction of 2%.

All i can tell you is i was a cig smoker from 17 yrs old to 42 yrs old. I quit 5 months,18 days,12 hours and 36 minutes ago, with the help of Chantix . I never thought i could ever quit, but Chantix made it possible for me.

BUT ..... ever since i have quit , i have had IBS, constant diarrhea, and now have an enlarged liver and a polyp on my gallbladder. My tummy was fine while i was still smoking. Connection , coincidence ?

So when are you allowed to start smoking after surgery?

because im dying here, crazy mood swings

but i dont wanna die of compilcations

i just keep myself busy and try to think and find different things things to do

im not even suppose to be moving around too much

i had my gall bladder removed when i was 16 ( gall bladder problems run in the family yay fo me lol). I quit smoking almost 2 weeks ago and i have found it not 2 make a diff in pain or acid reflex at all. When i was quiting the best thing i found 2 do when i got a craving was
2 walk around the block a couple of times (not recommended if u have just had surgery), or sit down and play a video game or watch a
movie 2 take ur mind off of the cravings. I recommend not using the gum or any patches the dont work they just make the cravings worse
use chantix it helped me and it worked fast, hope i was of help :-)

IT WAS THE CHANTIX, PERSCRIPTION PILLS ARE POISON AND CAUSE ALL KINDS OF HEALTH PROBLEMS.

It was probably chantix, I also took chantix and have had scores of health problems because of it for over 4 years. Before I took chantix I was perfectly healthy. 

The good news is that if psychological problems don't run in your family, and if you have never had a history of depression, the long term effects of chantix should be purely physical (not that it's great news). In my case, it made me suicidal and violent, and I still struggle with major depression and anxiety (no problems before). 

If your doctors determine that any problems could be caused by Chantix, there are thousands and thousands of people like me suing them. You can easily find a class action.

Actually, I have heard that smoking affects EVERY organ of the body that is supplied with blood, since smoking gets into the bloodstream.  (I'm a LONG time smoker, and have had my GB removed.  Doc said to quit smoking.)  If you are truly worried about smoking affect the gallbladder (or anything, for that matter), do what I am doing.  Get an "e-cigarette".  (Electronic cigarette...they are sold everywhere, even in convenience stores.)  I haven't had a regular cig for over a month now.  You still get your nicotine "fix", but without the thousands of other poisons smoking puts into your body.  You get none of the carcinogens, your clothes/hair/breath/house doesn't stink.  They produce a water vapor that looks like smoke, so you get that pleasure of holding a cigarette, blowing "smoke", and getting nicotine.  (No, I do NOT work for any e-cig company.  I'm just really all for smokers quitting, and I was a die-hard smoker!)  You can buy nicotine drops to refill the e-cigs, and they are a lot cheaper than regular cigs.  (I even smoke in bed now, without fear of burning down the house.)

hi i am from india i have had GB issue and stone, i smoke " I was working For night Shift for 6 year " so no proper food timeing hence i devoloped GB Stone. Most of the doctor's sad i have to go an operation by which they will remove my GB. Frequent Attack's so left the job and followed proper food and took homeopathy medicine and did gb flush.The homeo Medicine broght the stone in the bile duct and blocked the bile flow by which belirobin level was up, blood report said "jondies " Still i nerver took the allopthy medicines, cont... to check belirobin level after few days the level came down slowly and now i don't have any issue of BG. Note :- Avoid - Tension,avoid Smoking and drinking. But i have not left smoking i have reduced 60% of my smoking :- All the best Anand

Hie wanted to know if you had multiple stones?? And did you get a sonography to check if they were all gone I have the same problem I have been eating healthy since past 3 months but after I eat n smoke I feel a lot of discomfort I'm having 1 tbsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of lemon juice everyday and doing an Ayurvedic treatment It's been working and has made my health much better than before I just wanted to know if u got rid of the stones?

I think e-cigs cause similar acid/gallbladder problem exacerbation as you're still inhaling nicotine which is what is relaxing that esophageal sphincter. I find I have no symptoms if I don't vape, low grade "grumbling" if I vape low circa 0.8mg/ml nicotine e-liquid and exponentially higher symptoms (lots of agony) if I vape 1.8mg/ml or higher.

Taking chantix, working well except for the fact I had to have my gallbladder removed four weeks. Into prescription. Can't prove its related but I suspect it is