Hi, my husband doesn’t want to quit smoking and he is even smoking around children. How risky is his behavior?

Hi, smoke is toxic and this is widely known. Still, my parents are not quitting and poison their children. Also, it is very bad example given to the children, as many young children start to smoke. Tobacco use is responsible for many deadly diseases like lung cancer. If a child is exposed to cigarette smoke on a daily basis, chances or developing or aggravating bronchitis and other respiratory disorders increase. Children who live with smokers breathe dangerous chemicals and are likely to have coughs, colds, ear infections, respiratory infections, and asthma attacks.

I smoke around my kids, I think it's fine, they are 14, 8 and 3, I think passive smoking is a myth, me and my husband smoke in the car and house, my kids don't have breathing problems. If my kids don't like it they can go somewhere else. If passive smoking was so bad then why haven't loads of people died from it. It's fine to smoke in the car, I crack the wind open to get the smoke out. My parents smoked when I was little, nothing happened to me. I think people freak out to much!