Why do girls squirt? What do they squirt?

From what I have been reading, it is not really known what women ejaculate. This problem has been debating for a very long time. Some people think it is pee, others believe that it is liquids made by Skene’s glands after having an orgasm. Skene’s glands are an equivalent of male prostate.

Women squirt, but rarely as far as I know, when their G spot is being well stimulated. But it is not only G spot that needs stimulation, it is also clitoris, nipples, butt, etc. when she gets really excited, the G spot should be found and pressed upon. Coming in and out of the vagina, pressing on the g spot every time when in, makes a woman come and ejaculate ie squirt. Or so it is said so.

Yes, but also when I was reading about this, I have heard that this is a myth - too many times. So, I am not sure is it even worth of trying. I do know that boys like that, when girls ejaculate, but I can't and I think that I will never be able to do that. Aldo, I was reading that this is not a sign that you are turned on, that this can be a pee as well. But, I am not sure.  Squirting is basically female ejaculation and I think that no one can answer is it healthy to squirt everyday Females to ejaculate right before or during orgasm, but somehow I believe that this idea came out of the porn movies (maybe I am saying this because I was never able to squirt).   

I have talked to my wife on diffrent occassions about allowing me to play with her G-spot. Each time I touched it she said it made her feel as if she had to pee and would stop me from going any further.

Just the other night I was using a massager on the outside of her clit hood and out of the blue she moaned loudly and said "Whats that??? .... It felt as though I just pee-ed." Sure enough when I least expect it she squirts a large quantity if fluids all over our bed.

I went down on her wanting to taste her juices. To my surprise there was no smell of urin or any smell at all, and there was no distiguisable taste in her juice.

I really didn't think it was true thar a girl can squirt, but my wife proved me wrong and all it took was a hand massager from Wal-Mart to prove it.

For a while I spoke with my wife about allowing me to play with her G-Spot to try and make her squirt. When she finally let me play with her G-Spot she said it felt like she had to pee and we'd stop.

Just the other day I was using a Wal-Mart hand massager on the outside of her clit hood. Out of no where she lets out a moan and is all frantic because she squirted a large amount of juices onto our bed. She said it was as if she was peeing but she wasn't.

I went down on her all excited and wanting to explore this new juice. There was no urin smell really no smell at all. And there was no taste or flavor to her new found juices.

I'm a believer girls do squirt and can squirt. My wife liked it so much she now asks for me to play with her G-Spot.

I made my girl squirt the other day, She seemed to be having a orgasim, When she felt she needed to pee, by the time she got up, she was halfway to the bathroom, then she squirted, is it possible that there is somtimes a delayed reaction

yes women squirt.
im one of those.
if you wife has the feeling that she needs to pee every time you press her "g spot" then you're doing to wrong.
it feels nothing like that.

I'm a woman and I know from experience that every time I get off hard I go to the shower and usually.. and truely I do squirt. Sometimes it's an insignificant amount sometimes a bit more. It feels as though you have to pee but can't and then when you orgasm the feeling gradually fades. It's a good feeling though. The peeing sensation shouldn't hurt like I've heard other women say. It should feel 'tickly'.

Also, I too don't let my boyfriend do it for fear that I will get the liquid on him. I feel it would be degrading. But, with more trust in our relationship I might reach that point where we do share all aspects.

welp i thought it was a myth until about an hour ago my GF just soaked my bed its absolutely amazing i still cant figure out if it is pee or what it does have a little smell to it but i don't think its urine but it is confusing me haha i really want to figure this out i mean its so much fluid i just cant understand where she was storing all that fluid i'm talking to her about it now and she also says it feels like she's going to pee right before but she went to the bathroom right before and peed so much there is just no way that much urine could have collected in that amount of time all i know is i like it alot lol

Ok, so I have gotten extremely wet before with my husband. But yesterday for the first time I squirted a lot! He absolutely loved it. There was no urine smell. Or taste. It happened a couple of seconds before the orgasm. 30 minutes later he was down on me again and sure enough I squirted again. He just loved it. I guess you need to be happy in your relationship and happy sexually with each other and completely open.

I have a girlfriend who squirts. It doesn't happen with every orgasm, but it does happen quite often. I have seen her pee during a hard one also. And this I know for sure. There is a distinct difference between the two. The cum she squirts has no taste and no smell unlike the urine. And the amounts vary from a few drops to literally cups of it. So much that one time on an air mattress she filled a few of the little depressions in it with the fluids. And when she had the extreme orgasms, she is normally sleeping within five minutes for a power nap.

Guest wrote:

yes women squirt.
im one of those.
it feels nothing like that.

Actually the sensation that she need to pee is normal.

Female ejaculate is worked up in the spongy area around the female urethra, better known as the G-spot. It's located at the upper part of the vagina, just behind the entrance at the back of the pubic bone. A woman or girl may have trouble finding it because it is not an easy spot to locate by yourself, but your partner will almost immediately identify it because it actually feels like a little sponge. When stimulated, this little sponge will fill itself with fluid. To the novice woman, the first time she ejaculates feels like she is letting her urine flow because it originates almost from the same area. Don't worry, it's impossible to urinate while having an orgasm (the urethra will temporarily close up) so whatever it is you're doing, it's not urinating.

:-D I like to make my Girlfriend squirt every time we get intimate,infact i feel like i ddnt satisfy her unless i do. Not all girls have this ability but she sure does and i absolutely love it. she is the only girl ive been with where this actually happens and its pretty sweet. i have seen it happen first hand and it does come out of the same hole as the pee but i do not think it is pee. the smell is too weak to be urine and she usually still has to pee afterward. o.O

sleeplesslovr wrote:

WOMEN SQUIRT WHEN A MAN DOES HIS JOB PROPERLY. HOWEVER, THE WOMAN CERTAINLY NEEDS TO FEEL COMFORTABLE TO LET GO AND ENJOY DEEP EXTACY. I LOVE MAKING MY GIRLS SQUIRT EVERYWHERE; IN FACT SEX WOULD NOT BE WHAT IT IS IF WOMEN WERE UNABLE TO WET EVERYWHERE. THE SOUNDS, OF TWO BODIES SLIDING, AND SPLATERRIN WITH MOIST WARN JUICES FLOWING EVERYWHERE, ITS INCREADIBLE. I LOVE YOU WOMEN FOR EVERY BIT OF SEX JUICE YOU HAVE...BY THE WAY I GIVE SEX THERAPY FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED TO EXPLORE THE LIMITATIONS OF PLEASURE. I CAN PROVIDE THERAPUTIC HELP WITH ALL SEXUAL PROBLEMS! ( TO BOTH WOMEN, AND MEN!). CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER DETAILS.

Dude. Caps lock. Off.
Also, it's easier to make a girl squirt when she is a bit drunk. It makes her a little hornier. So if you can't get your girl to do it, give her some alcohol first.

Saying that squirting is a myth and that it is pee is simply NOT true and those studies are most likely done by men or women who can't or don't know how to squirt.

When i squirt it is NOT urine and it feels like you are peeing because it comes out of the urethra, the same place pee does. It is not pee however because(ask ur wife or feel next time) right before you squirt, right on the inside (top)of your vagina you will feel a bulge of pressure and if you push on it repeatedly(combined with clit stimulation) you will squirt. For some people it is a lot and for others it is not even noticeable.

If you still have more questions you should do some research on it.