Okay before I get into detail, I would like to add I am not close minded on this topic, but what I'm going to base it off of is my morals and beliefs. I would like to know why girls swallow cum? I particularly(I am a guy) hate it when girls swallow semen UNLESS its with her first and last partner(lifelong relationship). But is it a turn on or something? There's people who think all guys find swallowing "sexy" that's a outrageous lie. In my opinion, it is disgusting and I would rather not date a girl who has done it before. All because of what I believe in and my morals, along with how seriously I take sexual intimacy. The reason I brought this up is because I met a girl that I am actually in love with, BUT at the same time my pride is something I treasure more than anything so it's impossible for me to accept that she swallows. I don't know whether or not I should find a girl that meets my morals or continue on with this girl, even though I will feel bad knowing I can't accept her completely only because she swallows. Again this is my opinion, so I would appreciate if no one bashes on me for my view of swallowing. It's also my decision in the end if I stay or leave her. But I would still enjoy knowing others input on what I should do. By the way, she knows how much I hate it. And it's just a reoccurring problem for me because of how I look at it when girls swallow. To the point I don't even want to kiss the girl.

When girls "Swollow" it's most likely to be with a guy with no religious beliefes and will probably find it as a turn on, My opinion is that it's brilliant that you take your beliefes so seriously and you obey to the rules but me personally wouldn't let my beliefes rule my life, If you really truley love this girl you are lucky because true love is hard to find, It's your choice on what you wan't to do but im sure if you stay with this girl you won't be in any trouble because isn't god about forgiveness? But if you can't fully comit yourself to this girl because of what she has done in her past (Even though people change) and you feel like it will always be playing in your mind I think the best thing for you to do' would end it for the both of you to find some one better suited for each other but finding a pure girl might be hard in this day:-)

First off, if you're wondering, is it safe to swallow semen, the answer is yes. There is no reason no to swallow unless the guy has a sexually transmitted disease, in which case a condom is in order or, even better, no sex until the STD is cured, if it's one that can be cured.

I'm female and married and frankly, the main reason I swallow is because it's easier than doing anything else with it. I prefer not to have to change the sheets. :) I've never asked hubby if it's a turn-on for him, though fellatio definitely is of course. 

Well,, This is very Awesome and hot topic. Before going to write any thing about semen ... One thing I would like to disclose the bare truth that the Sperm or semen is the GREATEST GIFT of GOD... No doubt the sperm is the most precious and valuable liquid of Man. Honestly speaking I got to know many things about sperm. In my case the sperm is every thing for me. My Husband's Sperm is my life.. Each drop of sperm is very essential for me. Because after seeing sex movies I have inspired sperm eating. I have seen how sexy and beautiful girls are drinking sperm..... and keeping their body fit and sound. I have been drinking sperm for the last 5 months. I have gained a sea changed in my health and appearance . See the sperm is tonic or life for me for but it is hazardous for my Husband ... Because he is getting weak and thin by giving me his precious liquid.. Really some time I feel very unhappy.. For that reason I never wasted a single drop of sperm ..... till today. So I can proudly say that My Husband's sperm is my LIFE...... I LOVE HIS CREAMY SPERM.. I love him very very very very ..... much.. Thanks