I am having problems with sinus pressure and I have it for a long time. It did not bother me much until now. I started training karate and sinus pressure is really making me problems with breathing. Not to mention that it sometimes blurs my vision (many tears). I have been taking medications for clearing sinuses but it seems that do not work that well. What should I do?

From your example, we see how human body can adjust to various situations. Sinus pressure was something more or less common thing that did not bother you that much. Then you started with karate, you put all your systems to test and sinus pressure is suddenly a big obstacle. Since you have had it for a while, it is most likely that there is not any underlying cause, maybe you should try with different medicaments, consult your doctor.

I have also found that physical activity can make noticeably worse sinus symptoms, as the body produces a lot of fluid during exercise which can cause congestion and pressure. Also, as you note, vision can look blurred.

After having tried all kinds of options, I now generally suggest that people try starting with simple solutions like nasal irrigation, and experiment to discover what works best. For me, I'm finding that Sinox works remarkably well. It comes in a convenient spray bottle, and has ingredients which dissolve mucus and contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, and allergens which lead to symptoms. I can now manage my sinus comfort a lot better, and you too might find it helpful.