I would like to find a way to stop with those annoying problems I had few years already. All this time I have headaches, which started to make me worry. I visited a doctor and he told me reason is sinus congestion. I would like to know more about this, how sinus congestion affects headaches. Also if there is any way to prevent those I would like to hear.

American Rhinologic Society, or ARS has a lot of researches on this subject, so I will try to explain you some of those. The main cause of nasal and sinus headaches is the nasal turbinate. Those are nasal structures that swell and contract throughout the day giving the feeling of nasal congestion and occasionally pressure. Worsened by irritants such as perfume, cigarette smoke or allergens, the internal swelling causes facial pressure and headaches. When the turbinates swell, not only is the breathing passage blocked, but normal sinus draining passages are blocked creating a back-up situation. Drainage remains "trapped" in the sinus cavity causing the pain and pressure you might feel over the sinuses. ARS recommends for nasal congestion nasal spray, which might give relief. However, these sprays should not be used for more than a few days since they can cause even more congestion when some of their effect wears off. Beside this, ARS is putting caution with using decongestant pills for congested sinuses. That is especially for persons who have a history of heart disease or high blood pressure. These adrenaline-like medications can cause a rapid heart rate or increased blood pressure.