What drug to you take when you have a sinus headache? I woke up with a nasty sinus headache and I still dragged myself to work. I am finding it hard to get through the day right now and want some drugs fast. What is the best drug for sinus headaches?

try this, it works for me.My husband uses this to keep from getting bronchitis, and I use to to cure sinus infections. THere are many kinds of bacteria that live in the sinuses, and this gets rid of all the bad ones!.This is the only thing that really helped me --- my Dr. told me about a sinus wash that will kill bacteria.
you need

distilled water
sea salt
liquid chlorophyll and colloidal silver from the health food store.
in a glass mix 1/4 cup water with a pinch of salt and heat to body temperature.
add 5 drops each silver and chlorophyll and mix.
using a large dropper (like one used for infant medication) drop 2 full droppersfull into one side of the nose while laying down.
Turn the head and let it drain out the other nostril. Be sure to have paper towels handy.
The silver kills the bacteria and there are several hundred kind that can live in the sinus cavities and anti biotics don't get rid of them all.
Do this twice a day for a week, mixing up the mixture fresh each time.
Then do it once a week for maintenance.
There is nothing in this that will hurt you, and it cured me.
I do not have to take claritin, or antibiotics anymore.
best wishes