In the last days I am anxiety, and the same time I have a metallic taste in my mouth. Does anyone have similar problem?

Reason for your a metallic taste in your mouth could be one of the pills you are taking. Question is are you taking some pills, and you can ask yourself if it started after starting one of your pills. You could try stop with all the multivitamins, supplements and oils. Maybe, your metallic taste in your mouth disappear. I mean, your anxiety is not cause a metallic taste in your mouth.

Look up temporal lobe epilepsy and ictal symptoms.

Weird taste sensations with panic attack may be a form of temporal lobe epilepsy. Apparently it is more common than one might think. If you don't tell your doctor about ALL the symptoms, and he doesn't ask the right questions, you may be treated for the wrong thing. 8-|

Yes I too have anxiety attacks and have a metallic taste in my mouth during the attack. It is not due to any meds that I take. So this does happen to other too.

I too get metalic taste in my mouth whenever I experience stress.
It effects my breath and my husband recognizes it if we kiss.
My son and daughter also have similar responses.
None of us are on medication.

A metallic taste can also be a sign of ketones.

I

I've had 4 times in the last 3 months where I get a metallic taste from my lower jaw then have chest pain. Just now getting my hair done and two other ladies have the same symtoms. They said it was panic attacks, hospital said maybe acid reflux? pretty scaring feeling though.

I had the same thing...it lasted for several months and was accompanied by dizziness and a strange feeling a deja vu....I too, blamed it on anxiety..months later it culminated in a seizure...now I know that is one of the clues...you might want to mention it to your MD

Comes from an impending sense of doom, either real or imagined. I know this because I have experienced both a.) a severe panic attack that felt like a heart attack, and b.) a near deadly aircraft accident.

In both cases, I got the strong sense of copper taste in my mouth when I was certain that death was imminent.

I'm 47 years old and have never been on any meds or sick other than typical cold, flu stuff. Due to an extended (9 mth) period of physical and emotional fatique beyond my control I started having 24/7 severe headaches and insomnia. My dr. started me on AmbienCR and muscle relaxers, then Zanax and Zoloft. I hate taking any meds so I fought using them, and took myself off the Zoloft almost 2 1/2 weeks ago. Most of the side effects (heart racing, hot flashes, buzzing) have subsided, except for the metallic taste in my mouth (drives me crazy) and tingling feeling in my head. I don't personally think that the metallic taste has to do with anxiety itself, because that didn't start until the anti-depressant meds. I'm told that it takes a good 3 weeks before anti-depressants are really out of your system. Anyone been off for long enough to know if you ever really feel "normal" again?

I have anxiety/panic attacks and have a metallic taste in my mouth, on the tip of my tongue and the front portion of my lower jaw during the most intense part of the attack. Not only was it a metallic, copper taste it was the complete sensation that there was actually metal in my mouth, like if I were sucking on a penny. These "taste sensations" were not constant, they were flashes that lasted only a few seconds then were gone, then would flash back again and again. Very frightening, especially the first time it happened to me.

When some people get stressed or anxious they grind their teeth, maybe you're grinding on some amalgam fillings which could give you a metallic taste.

Lisa

When people get stressed they lose zinc and a zinc deficiency can cause too much copper to build especailly if your diet is rich in copper or if you take birth control pills or hormone replacement. The copper pipes or pots you use... if you have pyroluria or Wilsons disease.... taking antibiotics wich usually have copper in them... google copper toxicity or zinc deficiency and stress. All these things can cause metal taste in the mouth.

I too experienced the Metallic taste in my mouth today at work and felt like I was going to have a panic attack and pass out...very scary!!

I get a really bitter taste in my mouth (it's happened three times in the last six weeks) and each time I have been heavily stressed out (i.e. bad news by phone, having to deal with scary situation at home. I assumed it was bile. One of the four humors (black bile, yellow bile, phlegm and blood.) Perhaps I have read about "people tasting bile in their mouths" and just assumed this was it!