Hi! I am desperate. One month ago I had tonsillectomy and I still have that strange taste in my mouth. I know that it's normal after this surgery but I started to worry because it still won't pass away. Does anybody know what can I do with strange taste in mouth a month following tonsillectomy? Thanks!

I also have that annoying strange taste in my mouth for a long time after tonsillectomy. I remember that I couldn't eat some of my favorite meals. I was really desperate as you. But it slowly passed away. I think that the scabs that form on the wounds give you that bad taste in your mouth.

Yeah I've still got that too. As of Thursday (turkey day) it will be 4 weeks. The metallic taste in my mouth and the general taste distortion is getting kind of annoying. It'll make eating turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie interesting I'm afraid....