Hi all, alittle new to all this but here goes.... i have just found out that i am expecting my second baby, im only just 5 weeks, however i seem to have a pain to the left side, ots constant not agressive anoying more than anything hurts now and then and more so when im sat down, im just woundering if you guys could help ive been to the dr's this evening who wanted me to go to the early pregancy team in hopsital but they was shut so i now have to wait for a phone call tomorrow for an emergancy scan im really scared. i dont have any other syptoms apart from the pain in my left side. Any ideas????

What happen did everything go ok

I had an ectopic pregnancy and did not even know until the tube burst and I kept passing out. you wont feel pain until the tube bursts and I had no symptoms whatsoever that did not feel like a normal pregnancy. Best thing is to go see your gynae, he might request as mine did to do an eternal scan which takes a few seconds right there in his rooms - you will need to be about 6 weeks pregnant for this. Good Luck!!!! I truly hope it is not an eptopic pregnancy. Michelle

All women are different! Michelle don't say you won't feel pain till it bursts that's not true for all women, I felt pain before it burst on my right side I also has spotting, red spotting

hi im beka ive already had a missciage and an ectopic preganancy and i thnk im having another one its been 5 months since my last one i had two injections in my bum to drain the baby out of me, im terrified, becoz in 2005 i was told i cudnt have children then on xmas day last year i had my baby girl i was so proud but she was 7 weeks early, but since then ive been thru hell, once i found out i cud have kids i wanted more, my LG was my miracle and we wre so proud but im so scared tht i wont ever be able to have any children again!!! can anyone please help me im sooooo scared!!!! xx

I had an ectopic pregnancy about 5 years ago. I went into the ER when I was about 5 weeks pregnant b/c I was having a constant mild pain on the lower left side. I was told that it was an ectopic and was given a shot of Methotrexate. 2 days later I went back to make sure the Methotrexate was doing its job and it was not. I was given a second shot of Methrotrexate and sent on my way. Over the next 3 weeks I kept having pains and nausea... The pain would range from very mild to very severe. I WENT TO THE ER 5 TIMES. Everytime I went they checked my HCG's and blood pressure and I was told there was nothing wrong with me and sent on my way. The last time I went (I ALMOST DID NOT GO OUT OF FEAR THEY WOULD JUST SHOO ME AWAY AGAIN) I was rushed into emergency surgery b/c I had ruptured and was hemmoraging. I was told that had I waited even 30 mins more, I would have died from blood loss. By the time they were giving me meds to knock me out, the pain was so bad that I could not stand up. PLEASE, if you know you have an ectopic pregnancy, DO NOT let the doctors tell you there is nothing wrong with you. I now only have 1 tube and ovary (that could have been saved) because they kept sending me away.

PS - To Bekabee - I have since had a very healthy to term baby girl... It is definitely possible, even with only 1 tube :) My little one is proof of that! Good Luck to you

HI,
Keep your head up. I am 26 years old and I got pregnant last year. I was pregnant for the very first time. I think that if I had pains I did not know it. I had went to the ER and then I had found out I had an Ectopic Pregnancy. Which means I have a partial of my tube and my baby did not survive either though I have pictures. I am sure that in the future that you will have kid's. Trust me at times I feel alone all of my family and friend's have kid's but not me. It will all work out for you in the very end.

Nene

Hi I'm 16 I am pregnant and don't no the dates so I went for a welt pregnancy scan to tell I went and they didn't see nothing in the ultra sound scan but the test was positive I have to go back in 2 weeks time I'm also so fightened and scared they will tell me I'm having and ectopic pregnancy

Your baby would never have been saved, aorry to say. The pregnanxy was implanted out of the uterus and thsy cant take it out and replant it. To save upur life they must remove the fetus completely.

hi good afternoon im dhane 18,im 1 month pregnant but iwas just worried because i saw a blood on my under wear iwas so curiuos because of that but the blood is brownish and its just a small like a drop is this a sign of etopic??
thanks
dhane from philippines

thanks im just worried because im afraid on sugery but i had sex this last week but my moms says maybe this is from my boyfriend or they called exes??