:'( I RECENTLY HAD AN ECTOPIC PREGNANCY AND MY DOCTOR HAD TO SURGICALLY REMOVE MY RIGHT FALLOPIAN TUBE, I WAS DEVASTATED TO LOSE THE BABY AND MY TUBE. THE REAL PROBLEM IS A WEEK AFTER MY SURGERY MY HUSBAND AND I HAD SEX WITHOUT ANY CONFIRMATION FROM MY DOCTOR. I WENT TO MY DOCTOR'S APPT. A FEW DAYS LATER AND HE INFORMED ME THAT I HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST SIX WEEKS BEFORE I HAVE SEX AGAIN AND I DID NOT TELL HIM OF MY MISTAKE. I AM WORRIED THAT MAYBE I MAY HAVE DAMAGED SOMETHING FROM HAVING SEX(WE USED PROTECTION) TOO SOON. I REALLY WANT TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN SOMEDAY AND HAVE KIDS BUT IM SCARED THAT I MESSED UP AND I MAY HAVE COMPLICATIONS. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE? I REALLY NEED IT.

Hi honey! With any form of pregnancy, either by a regular pregnancy, etopic, misscarriage or abortion ALL doctors say to wait 6 weeks! The reason for this is when you are pregnant your HCG levels - pregnancy hormones- are VERY high! So basically in lamens terms the levels basically tell your body to NOT attack the foregn object - sperm, embryo! So you are basically more fertile! And they want your levels to go back to normal and have a regular period - so they can mark from their IF you were to get pregnant again!

Due to the fact that I assume you have had no physical problems from having sex, then you are fine! You haven't damaged anything as you would have known! In your case say it was your left ovary and tube that had the pregnancy, then your right tube would have NO problems and this is where you will be ovulating from this month! So don't worry OK? And just know that even with this loss, you WILL be able to get pregnant again and even though they took your tube, you can try again - when you are ready on the other side! so basically every other month OK? IF you are trying again, I will advise you to take prenatal vitamins as these can greatly increase your fertility OK? Also increse your Vitamin D, it has been shown to make the body handle a pregnancy better! Good luck and health!

How is it some day they carried the baby full term. Some say it has to be terminated early. My question is is it possible to have a healthy pregnancy once tubed are clipped and burnt?