hi! im a 24 yr old women and i want to know if any women have ever expirenced a severe pain in there abdominal area follwed by vomiting and hvaing to keep running to the bathroom evry time you feel the pains
in your stomach,case i have and until i5 see my doctor in a couple of days im not sure what is causing it,my tubes where tied 3 yrs ago and im wondering if i could be experiencing an ectopic pregnancy
(tube pregnancy). ?

You may want to go get checked out. I was 5 wks pregnant and woke up one morning with severe pain in my lower abdmonen but I didn't have any bleeding. I went to the ER where they checked my HCG levels and did a UA. There was no yoke sac but no sign of an ectopic. They just said that I was miscarrying. I started bleeding about 2 days after that and bleed for about 4 days. I had to continue to go back to be sure that my levels were dropping. On Sept. 1 (7 wks along by now) I went and they found the ectopic in my left fallopian tube. The only symptom I had was the SEVERE pain on my left side. They ended up doing surgery and taking out my tube with the pregnancy as well as 200 ml of fluid that was in my pelvis. If you are in a lot of pain and vomiting with it then you need to go the the OB. If this happens to be ectopic if it was to rupture it could be fatal. This is not something that you can just sit around and wait for something to happen. I hope the best for you!