Hello! I have heard that Aspirin helps oxygen to travel faster in the body and I want to know if it is true. This is very important for me because I have hard trainings. i am preparing for marathon. If this is true, then I will have more benefits then mentioned one, right? Thank you in advance!

Hello! It is true. Aspirin helps oxygen to travel faster in the body. Aspirin is, also, pain killer, so, if you are planning to run marathon it will help you a lot with cramps and other pains which will appear because of exhaustion. But, I suggest you to consult your sport doctor and your trainer about this.

When I was in the Marine Corps, I used to take aspirin all the time especially when I knew we were going for extremely long runs. I take some the night before and then a few in the morning. It does help out, I could feel the difference in the oxygen levels.