Marine Corps discipline As the crowded airliner is about to take off, the peace is shattered by a five-year-old boy who picks that moment to throw a wild temper tantrum. No matter what his frustrated and embarrassed mother does to try and calm him down, the boy continues to scream furiously and kick the seats around him. Suddenly, from the rear of the plane a man in a U.S. Marine Corps uniform is seen slowly walking up the aisle. Stopping the flustered mother with an upraised hand, the courtly, soft-spoken Marine leans down and motioning toward his chest, whispers something into the boy's ear. Instantly, the boy calms down, gently takes his mother's hand and quietly fastens his seat belt. All the other passengers burst into spontaneous applause. As the Marine slowly makes his way back to his seat, one of the cabin attendants touches his sleeve. "Excuse me, sir," she asks quietly, "but could I ask you what magic words you used on that little boy?"! The Marine smiles serenely and gently confides, "I showed him my pilot's wings, service stars and battle ribbons, and I explained that they entitle me to throw one passenger out the plane door on any flight I choose and that I was just about to make my selection for this flight."

God Bless Him!
A grand Father he will someday be!

I read this and I thought it was an absolute riot so I thought it would be fun to share.

it's awesome!

For some reason I see Ranger doing this.