I just found a spent bullet while I was out running today. I was actually walking when I found it. I don't think I would have seen it if I was moving any faster.

You weren't running out and about near the grassy knoll, were you?

I once found 7.46 in change along a 1/2 mile stretch

Man, did I get some funny looks on my way home.

I found myself. I was lost, and running help me find who I am

12 quarters, which is kinda boring. Now, interesting people, that's a different story.

An old lady in a ditch. Alzheimers patient who wandered out and fell in. I helped her out, called EMS, safely returned home.

I found a wet $10 in a puddle a few months ago. It was late in the long run and my mind was getting fuzzy, I didn't think that it was real when I passed it and turned around to double check.

Videotapes!

I found 5 VHS tapes on the side of the road on a cold January run two years ago.

They all had 3 movies taped on them from HBO.

I have also found about 20 bucks over the years. The only way I'll get any money running.

A guy I run with sometimes will ALWAYS stop to pick up change, pennies are no exception. He told me that when his daughter was training for the Marine Corps Marathon, that she always stopped to pick up change and while she was in DC for the marathon, she'd saved up enough change to go out to a nice steak dinner.

A stop sign that was laying on the sidewalk under snow. Guess how I found it? I slid and went down, said, what the????, looked down, and there was my butt impression on the word STOP!

I haven't found anything, but I sure have had an eyeful over the past few years..

In march, I start getting up really early to run..around 4:45 AM, and there is a guy who irons buck naked, every morning in front of his window. One of my routes takes me through a college campus, and have come across a couple having sex on the front porch of a fraternity, and have also heard that sound coming from windows several times.

So now we know why you run so early all the time! HaHa

I spotted a female sexual aide on my run today. When I went past it, I was sure that it was a very large cigar case, but curosity got the best of me and I went back to get a 2nd look. Sure enough, the one end was open where the batteries would go. The worst part about it...it was purple! 8O What's with this week? I guess cylindrical shapes are in right now. I found a bullet early in the week, a 5/8" drill bit the next day and today I found a smut device. :|