Hello there, I was looking for some kind of sport which would be suitable for me and I decided it is yoga. Yoga makes me feel much better in physical and mental way. Anyway there are many polemics that people would practice aerobic trainings which provide plenty of oxygen to our body. I would like to know if yoga is aerobic sport or I would find another one to complete my training.

I have to admit your question is not easy because yoga is not some dynamic exercise like riding a bicycle or running but it may speed up our breeding and make our heart work faster. According to that our body will get more oxygen and from this point of view yoga is aerobic training too. Especially Astanga and ViniYoga.
Anyway if you want more aerob training you may find something more besides yoga to exercise if you want.