is there anyone with some half marathon stories –I need to hear one for I am planning to start with half marathon preparations so would like to hear some story regarding this issue. I would like to hear what half marathons preparations look alike and how long it could take me to have a half marathon stories on my own? I actually would like to hear if it is possible to get ready for some half marathon story in a few months?

Well it is possible but you will first have to find some good marathon trainer who would guide you through whole the half marathon preparation it usually takes about a year or several months if you are not a serious runner who is not running to catch some record. I have a few half marathon stories meaning I was running three half marathon and it was just for fun or to get relaxed I am enjoying it. Anyway half marathon preparations are not a joke you should take it seriously if you want to reach the endurance you would need that much when it comes to running half marathon –so it is not like your half marathon preparations would include only running training, you will need to have some other types of trainings also such as fitness training program combined with the proper diet where taking plenty of water is the must. So the only way for you to handle the whole half marathon is to have effective long lasting preparations so one day you could be having your own half marathon stories.

for a half marathon, you need about 9 months of training, like HARDCORE. not just easy running. try power walking or running a mile everyday to get started. after about a month, when your cardio gets up, start running a few miles a day, and so on and so on. soon your body will build up enough muscle and endurance for you to complete a half marathon. but beware, if you start walking in the middle of your running exercise, you will either not be able to get going running again or you will have a hell of a time trying to get back at it. good luck