I am 16 years old, overweight girl. I used to have a nice body before my puberty, but last few years like everything I eat sticks to my buttocks and belly. I tried to reduce my diet, have fitness, but it could not help me. I guess that was nice for my health, but I want visible results. I have heard for some pills Zantrex, but somehow I am afraid if that might stunt my growth.

I understand what you are going through, because I used to be overweight too. That is why; I think there are no diet and no pills in this world, which I have not tried. I was asking about new Zantrex 3 too. I can tell you what I found out about this diet product, but I do not know if I could recommend it to you. You are still so young, and firstly you have to take care about your health, and then about look. I know puberty is hard period, especially for overweight girls, but you have to find natural way to reduce fat. There is no price if you get perfect figure, but stunt your growth and harm your body. Zantrex is serious weight loss product, causing you to lose weight rapid, which could not be healthy. They claim about 5 times more weight loss then some other diet pills, but then I wonder which way it works. If that burns so much energy, would your body be satisfied enough to grow?