I want to hear a concrete answer... does smoking STUNT YOUR GROWTH ?? A doctor , anyoane specialist in this want to tell me if Smoke ciggaretes stunt your growth , why yes or not stunt your growth. TELL MEE PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES and it will also affect how well you heal after an injury or surgery!! THAT IS FACT!!!!! Alot of surgeons will NOT do some surgeries if you smoke, and they will test you before hand to see if you are indeed smoking or not. I went thru it...I had to quit before they would even schedule my surgery!! As for the growing issue, nicotone reeks havock on your bones and ligaments, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out! But if your still not satisfied with the answer, then there is alot of info online that will validate what I said.!!! Thanks for your question! Good Luck!