im kinda new to this stuff and i started going to the gym recently. what i do there is bench pressing, chest press, and that pulling thing kinda like a rowing thing but you use weights on it(forgot what it was called -...-). i do those because my shoulders are really bunched up and i want to make it larger. will that help in the size of my shoulders? and if not is there a way to make my shoulders bigger? and also does it stunt my growth?

It may help to make your shoulders bigger, yes. But if your body needs to grow some more, it may not help as much as you'd like.

No, this won't stunt your growth. That's a fallacy.

thanks but can you tell me a way of getting out of this skinny build? and thanks for the reply.

no it doesn't. I am only 13 and I have been going to the gym for 2 years and I am benching 125 for a regular work out and I grew 2 inches in 3 months. My doctor says that I shouldn't work out the way I do but I'm still growing.

It won't stunt your growth, it will make you stronger. Work hard but don't put too much weight on or you'll hurt yourself. Make sure you stretch your muscles good. They will feel sore and weak, but it will go away and you'll be stronger and you will tolerate the soreness after you have worked out for a few months (everyday).
You'll feel good, and you'll feel stronger.
Just know your limits, start with a low weight and move your way up until you feel comfortable. Make sure you do your cool down stretches as this will help with the soreness.
Make sure you have some side spotters to catch the bar if you get stuck.