I was diagnosed with migraine about 1.5 years ago. I have been trying migraine preventative drugs but don't enjoy the side effects. Without meds I will have headaches every day with varying severity. My wife and I would like me off meds. when we are trying to get pregnant. Lately, I have been reading about natural treatments but I'm unsure which ones apply to my kind of headaches. They typically occur in the front of my head and around to my temples--sometimes concentrated over/behind one eye. It is also common for me to wake up with a headache. I have scholiosis and mentioned physical therapy to my doctor, but he said it would help me because back issues cause headaches in the back of the head. I have also tried cutting out various foods from my diet to no success. I have mentioned the possibility of accupuncture. My doctor said I could try it, but he seemed skeptical and prescibed me more drugs.

TRY THIS EASY METHOD FOR RELIEVING THE MIGRAINE. TAKE A SMALL KITCHEN TOWEL. GET IT WET AND WRING IT OUT. PLACE IT IN THE MICROWAVE FOR 45 SECONDS. CAREFUL WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT IT WILL BE HOT. PLACE THE TOWEL ON YOUR FORHEAD AND OVER YOUR EYES AND NOSE. THIS WILL RELIEVE THE PAIN IN SECONDS.

ALSO TRY SOAKING YOUR HANDS AND/OR FEET IN VERY WARM WATER.
THIS ALSO HELPS VERY QUICKLY
GOOD LUCK

TRY THIS EASY METHOD FOR RELIEVING THE MIGRAINE. TAKE A SMALL KITCHEN TOWEL. GET IT WET AND WRING IT OUT. PLACE IT IN THE MICROWAVE FOR 45 SECONDS. CAREFUL WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT IT WILL BE HOT. PLACE THE TOWEL ON YOUR FOREHEAD AND OVER YOUR EYES AND NOSE. THIS WILL RELIEVE THE PAIN IN SECONDS.

THIS ALSO HELPS VERY QUICKLY
GOOD LUCK

When I began researching natural products to assist with my Migraines, I looked beyond products to relive the problem. I looked for the root of the problem. I found a natural product line that has helped to greatly reduce the number of Migraines that I experience. These products have not replaced all of my household cleaners, vitamins and supplements, bath and body, and skin care & cosmetic products. My entire family has benefitted from switch our products; especially my little one. Feel free to contact me on _[removed]_ if you want to where I shop.