hi this is jerri and i m concerned about that does lupus can cause memory loss or can there be problem thinking :-(

XD Your website made me very Happy. I am Diabetic 47 yrs and I have several of these symptoms. I mention different things to various drs i've had in my years and they think I self diagnose because I have some medical backround and have some knowledge of how I feel and various things that could cause me to feel these symptoms. Perhaps if the physicians would recognize their patients intelligence they wouldn't judge us when we search for answers.

Hello there,

Unfortunately importance of brain when it comes to lupus is very big and it can’t be ignored. If you are suffering from lupus or someone in your surroundings then you probably know more about this condition and you should get informed even better when it comes to the link between brain and lupus.

First of all it can cause depression, mild or severe and of course memory loss. So if you or someone close to you is experiencing these symptoms you need to consult your doctor as soon as possible because it needs to be treated.

I hope that everything will end just fine. Keep us posted about the situation and good luck to you.