My symptoms started with lower back pain and terrible rashes all over my body. Some of these on my head, neck and chest would ooze and bleed. I had severe papules on my hands and head, which itched so bad I thought I would go crazy. I had testing and doctor told me he doubts of Lupus Dermatamysitis. Can anyone tell me how he or she experienced it?

I had difficulty swallowing and extreme sun sensitivity along with fatigue. When I was diagnosed with Lupus Dermatamysitis I also experienced sleep disturbances, dry eyes, hives, shingles, bronchitis, and short term memory loss. My doctor warrants me of some other symptoms for Lupus Dermatamysitis, such as flushing ears, leaky gut, fibromyalgia and sustained ventricular tachycardia. My CPK, or inflammation of the muscles and skin, was elevated to the point where I could not dress myself or drive the car. You might not have all, but I guess you will have many of the symptoms to one degree or another. I realized for some after a stressful situation an autoimmune disease may manifest. After all, I am so pleased with my remission and progress. Do not get discouraged it took me one year to achieve this remission by faithfully following the antibiotic protocol and diet. I am convinced we are dealing with an infection while problem of Lupus Dermatamysitis, and that is why we can achieve remission on low dose antibiotics. I still follow a vegetarian diet, carrot juicing and maintenance chelation, which I could recommend to you too.