I have problems with cough. I am not able to sleep any more. I tried so many medications some artificial and some natural, but none of them helped me. I even ask some friends of mine for advice and now I am asking you, too. Do you have some information about Noscapine? Does Noscapine reduce cough? I have heard that it does.

Why Noscapine? From whom did you hear about Noscapine? Noscapine is very good and effective medication. I used to take it. Noscapine brought me so much relief. If you want to take this medication, you must talk first to your health provider. This drug, like any other must be taken under the doctor's supervisor.

where did you buy it? what country because it seems that it is not available here in canada and usa?

I took noscapine nearly 30 years ago. It was available as a cough syrup marketed by Key Pharmaceuticals, labeled as Key Tusscapine. It was the only medication that EVER stopped the incessant hacking of bronchitis for me. That meant I could sleep, and it meant I got well sooner. I would do just about anything to be able to get the medication today, although I haven't needed it often in the past 15 years.

I was born with bronchitis, and had pneumonia or bronchitis at least 2-3 times a year until my late 20's - early 30's, so I got to be pretty good at knowing when I needed medication, and what worked.

it appears it's available in Europe, but as a result of my current bronchitis episode, I'll be talking with my physician about its availability in the US. It worked, so it was probably taken off the market . . .

I was recently in the Netherlands for a tour and came down early in the trip with coughing and lost my voice. I went to a pharmacy in Middleburg. I was able to purchase Noscapine over the counter. It stopped my cough and my voice returned 3 days later. I was able to enjoy the trip thanks to this medicine.

yes it does and a lot more

bulllll sh! noscapine is a miracle drug tha has been around for almost a 100 yrsit will clear your lungs of ALL infected fleghm,but it has a terrible side effect "for drug manufacturers" it also "CURES MOST CANCERS" drug co's could not have this so it was removed fron px shelves,but still on the otc drug list,,BUY IT OVERSEAS.....

Amen so true