Hi! About a week I have fever with chills, cough, muscle aches, nasal congestion, and sore throat. Does this sound like Bronchitis?

Hi! It does sound like Bronchitis. Why you are waiting, see your doctor immediately. Acute bronchitis most commonly occurs after an upper respiratory infection such as the common cold or a sinus infection. Cough is a common symptom of bronchitis, also the symptoms you have. The cough may be dry or may produce phlegm. Wheezing may occur because of the inflammation of your airways. This may leave you short of breath. So, don’t wait anymore. Acute bronchitis can be cured.

Hi. It doesn't really sound like you have bronchitis. Bronchitis usually does not have the symptom of nasal congestion. If you have a greenish or yellow mucus then you probably have bronchitis and should consult your doctor. The bronchi are located below your lungs and inflammation in the area causes bronchitis. If you have a dry, croupy cough and have chest congestion that can also mean you have bronchitis. Bronchitis lasts for about 2-3 weeks and bronchitis usually does not need antibiotics to be healed. I suggest using an apple cider vinegar and honey remedy. Just mix a tablespoon of each with 2 tablespoons of water and drink it about every 2-4 hours. It helps the mucus stuck in the bronchi to become more soft and be coughed up and since it is natural you can use it more than over-the-counter drugs and I find it more productive. Also, drink plenty of fluids and get lots of rest so your body can have the energy to fight of the bronchitis. Hope you feel better.

what kind of vinegar do you use? hope this works i have copd and my chest is very congestion.. thank you