I think I might be having bronchitis cough for I have this coughing problem that lasts longer than 6 months almost and my friend told me that I should go see a doc for this might easily be bronchitis cough. I simply can't believe it lasts this long so I wonder how should I be treating my bronchitis cough and how to deal with this soreness and also this burning sensation in my chest and besides that I had fever last two days but this coughing is my real problem.

If the cough is accompanied with all that symptoms than you might be having bronchitis so doesn't expect that this bronchitis cough disappear on its own for it needs to be treated. Whenever it comes to bronchitis than it means that your bronchial tubes are inflamed that is under an infection that causes all this so you need to take some cough medicines but. The bronchitis treatment is also having rest and drinking plenty of fluids and sometimes taking antibiotics may help but only if the bronchitis cough is caused by some bacterial infection which is rare case for bronchitis cough is usually caused by some viral infection and than antibiotics won’t help. so you better go see a doc just to determine what have caused you this bronchitis cough and get the proper bronchitis treatment.