Hi, guys. My friend cannot quit smoking. She has tried almost everything. Now she would like to try with hypnosis. I am not sure whether this is a good idea. I would like to know if there is unlicensed practice of hypnotherapy in the US. What can you tell me about this? I would appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. Of course there is unlicensed hypnotherapy in the US. Your friend should be careful about this. Unlicensed therapists do not have a license to work. It doesn’t mean that they don’t have college. Many of them have master’s degree. But that is not simply enough. I hope your friend will be careful. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, guys. I would agree with the previous post. One should be careful who is he visiting for hypnosis. Sometimes it can make more damage than benefits. That is why your friend should visit a licensed therapist. I think that they are listed somewhere, but I am not sure where. If a therapist is good, he can help her with her problem. I know some people that left cigarettes in that way. I hope she’ll manage. Bye!

Good evening, people. I agree with all that is said here. You should ask first whether a therapist has a license or not. You cannot trust anyone. You can consult in your nearest health center. Someone there will have to know some licensed hypnotherapists. Please, let me know if you find out something interesting. I am also interested in this. Good luck with all! Bye!