Hello, good people. I have a two year old son. I must admit that he has begun showing some unusual requests. He wants to take a bath with his diaper. Can you imagine this? I really don’t know what to do since he is persistent. I would really like to hear what you think.

Hi, there. I must admit that it is unusual request. But have you tried to say “No”? You cannot fulfill every wish of your kids. In that case they would be the most spoiled brats in the world. I don’t say that you should beat him, God forbid. But you can find ways to set the limits. He must realize that he cannot do everything in this world. I hope you will manage. Bye!

Hi, guys. I would definitely agree with the previous post. Children must know their boundaries. I won’t explain you how wrong it would be to indulge this request. Bathing with diapers is not normal. What does your husband say? If he is more authority, let him do the job. I hope you will succeed. Let me know how it went. Bye!

Hi, everyone. Your kid is too little and he doesn’t know what he wants. You could try to talk to him. Maybe he could explain why he would like to take a bath with his diaper. However, I am not sure why. If you have problems with making an authority, maybe you could consult an expert. I hope you will make something of this. Please, let me know how it goes. Good luck with all! Bye!