Hi, folks. My friend’s kid has been diagnosed with congenital hip dislocation. However, my friend seems to do nothing to solve this. This sounds little strange to me. I wonder what kind of the quality of life can be expected in that case. What do you think? I would appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. Are you sure? I mean this sounds terrible to me. Why wouldn’t anyone want to treat his kid? If he doesn’t correct his kid’s hip, he will limp for the rest of his life. On the other hand, when it is corrected, these people have normal life. They walk quite normal. I hope your friend will change his mind. Please, let me know what he decides. Good luck in persuading him. Bye!

Hello. I am in shock as much as the previous person. Why doesn’t your friend want to treat his own kid? This can leave the permanent consequences. I think that you should try to talk your friend out of this. Try to explain him how the treatment is not something scary. After the treatment, his kid will be healthy. I hope you will succeed. Please, let me know what you do. Bye!