I'm diagnosed with sarcoidosis and I've been taking turmeric for couple of months as a relief for symptoms. Initially it was helping me with headaches, some inflammation and liver pain. But I have problem with my eyes burning for an hour or two after taking turmeric. Also, I have a lot of fatigue and it makes me drowsy. Initially, I've noticed a lot of improvement with my aches and fatigue when I took turmeric, but somehow the fatigue is getting worse recently. I also have occasional migraines. Does any one here have the same experience? Is this eye burning side effect of turmeric or simply symptom of sarcoidosis?

Hi. I have been using turmeric for a couple of months to help me with headaches and inflammation. However, I got bloodshot eyes with nasty itching. Also, I felt abdominal (liver area) and lower back pain. I have stopped taking turmeric last week and I don't have itchy eyes anymore, but I still feel slight pain in my back and I've been feeling little drowsy. I have an appointment next week and I'll do MRI and blood tests because my doc is worried because of my liver pain. I don't know if turmeric caused this or sarcoidosis is flaring up.

It's probably just detox symptoms. God bless you may you feel his holy spirit heal you in Jesus name amen