My stomach has been literally burning-up since yesterday, the night was the worst ever. I would fall asleep and every time I moved just a tiny bit .. my stomach would go nuts and feel nauseous. I would need to get up to ease the pain. Its a burning feeling and Ive had two people touch my stomach and they would be amazed at how hot it feels. Its literally burning.

I do have a right ovarian cyst, it causes a lot of discomfort but the doctors are still wanting to do ultrasound after ultrasound... its been like this for about a year. I understand that some cysts do disappear over-time, but every ultrasound shows a cyst on my right ovary for a year. The pain has gone from being on my lower right pelvic area to also being on my right lower back. Its a sharp, stabbing pain on my back side. The front right side is a sharp, pulling pain. Guess kinda the same.

Endo... the doctors haven't checked me for endo but it seems like it could be it. My periods are extremely heavy, and gosh the pain is awful. I probably eat half of one meal a day, some days I don't eat at all. I feel bloated, full, just taking a couple of bites makes me feel full. Maybe its endo wrapping around the intestine. Ive lost weight, around 15 pounds in a couple of months... less than two months. My clothes don't fit anymore. Im always cold, always keep an electric heater in my room, I see people walking around with short sleeve shirts while I'm in a sweater or even a coat at times feeling cold. I get home from work and fall asleep by 5:30pm and wake up at around 11pm... those are what my daily naps look like. I get up at around 11pm, stay awake and go back to sleep at around 2am~3am to wake up at 6am to start another day. Could it be anemia? 

I used to be very active, played softball, walked my dogs everyday... I now quit softball and my dog is walked by a relative. I can't commit to anything anymore because I don't know when Id get in extreme pain.

I was put on ibuprofen 800 for the pain. Been taking it around 3, 4 times a day for many months. I haven't taken any pills today because I don't know if the ibuprofen is causing the burning feeling and without eating its not good to take it. I know that over-time ibuprofen kills the lining of the stomach.

Im tired, frustrated, always asked if I'm "okay" because seems like my eyes show the pain. I don't know what to do.. doctors seem to need to be told what to do, I hate it when my doctor talks at me, not with me.

I don't know whats going on with my burning stomach, the cyst and whatever pain comes with it, endo, anemia. I will most likely take another trip to the ER on friday afternoon so if Im kept there I won't miss much over the weekend. Tho Im told that ER staff don't deal with this stuff, that its stuff my primary doctor should take care of. All Ive gotten at the ER are three IVs and bloodwork which came back "normal" on March.

I just want to know what y'all think.

Thats my rant.

I have endo and IBS. They make each other worse around period time. My symptoms are almost exactly like yours. Nobody would take me seriously until I lost 65 lbs and ended up in ER. They gave me fluids and sent me home because they don't deal with those issues. I was so mad. But am on hormone therapy now that seems to help. Hope this helps!

I'm not sure about the burning stomach though now that you mention it, I have that too. I have endo and am having surgery soon. The thing that strikes me is the cold feeling. I would urge you to go to a naturopath and get tested for Hashimoto's thyroiditis. I was diagnosed with it a month ago. It took 6 specialists in mainstream medicine to overlook it after I had an endometrioma removed last year and had all kinds of complications. They always tell you your blood work is in "normal" range and miss it. There is a link between Hashi's and Endo as they are both autoimmune disorders. I went to the naturopath purely for a weight loss program. I had no idea I had Hashi's but when she found it in their normal panel it explained a lot. Both disorders have a lot to do with inflammation and fatigue. I hope it helps.

I have that burning very heated belly also same thing sonogram after sonogram wondering if it's IBS but when in pain I have very bad headaches constantly at doctors office doctor has given me medicine for bacteria infection but feeling comes right back in a month.