Hello. I'm 39 year old female and I would like to find more informations about my problem.
Over the past two months I have experienced intermittent pain behind my eyes. If you’re not experienced by your self then you couldn’t know what I'm talking about. The pain is very strong and often connected with terrible headaches.
I don’t wear glasses and I haven’t noticed any visual changes.
What should I do? I was taking some pain relievers but nothing could help me.
Anyway, I would appreciate you comments.

Hi, I know some things about this and I would like to help you in any way. What you have described is called retrobulbar pain- pain behind the eye.
There are several things that can cause this. The first is condition called Optic neuritis. This is inflammation of optic nerve but you should have some visual changes if this is your case.
Next is sinusitis-inflammation of sinuses. And the third could be eye muscle inflammation. All this conditions could be easily treated by your ophthalmologist and that’s why you should seek for some professional help.