i have posted on other forums and i cant seem to get any replies so i am hoping i have more luck in here. i have had a right side sore throat for about a month now. i also have burning/stinging eyes that comes and goes. i tested negative for strep, no swollen glands, dr has me on zyrtec, this has not helped me at all. i have more fatigue than normal. no other flu/cold symptoms. i am an expert at self diagnosis which is killing me right now lol!! i do have an apt at an ent on monday but i am really scared. any ideas?
thanks!!!!

I've been sick with the same thing now for over a year. I've concluded mine is a type of chronic fatigue caused by a virus. I would get tested for epstein barr and hhv-6. I tested positive and high in both, and am being told I have a viral overload. I also get headaches off and on. Keep going to different doctors until you get an answer. It's hard to diagnosis, but it's important that you find a doctor that believes you and is dedicated to helping you find the ROOT cause of this instead of pushing drugs at you to try. Good luck...

Rachelle

hi i do not know if this will help but do either of you two drink pepsi max or diet coke or use sweetners, i have been on here trying to find a fix for my health problems of 3 years as i have reached desperation of the highest or maybe lowest kind and i have found ASPARTAME poisoning typ thing check it out its mind blowing and some of your symptoms can be that as well. good luck

Did you ever find a diagnosis? I have the same throat symptoms. It's like a mix of swelling and pain on the right side of my throat.

Sounds like chronic fatigue / adrenal fatigue. Read Dr. James Wilson & Dr. Lam books & websites on this. Must be treated holistically.