Hello. I'm 45 year old male and just recently I have developed some strange heath problems I would like to talk about. About three months ago I've got promotion on my job and since then- I'm working constantly. But just recently I have started to suffer from strange burning eyes after which strong headache occurs.
In the beginning the headaches were occurring occasionally but these last days they become almost constant. I have used several pain killers but nothing could help me.
What could be the cause of my problems with headaches and burning eyes?

About five years ago I had terrible problems with headaches and during that time I have read several books about it. You see, I have also read some stuff about the type of headache you were developing.
Your burning eyes can tell you a lot about the cause of your headache.
Eye-related headaches typically occur after extended periods of reading, watching television or computer work so; I don’t know do you recognize any of these.
There is also one another eye problem that commonly cause of headaches- glaucoma or high intraocular pressure.
I suggest you to contact your GP or your ophthalmologist who will verify that eye-related problems are or aren’t brining on the headache.

EXACTLY same problem is occuring with me. I work on computers most of the time it started with fever, hay fever every evening, sinus and then this.

Ive been suffering from sore eyes for a few months.. They feel tired, and sometimes like their burning, then 2 weeks ago I started feeling all light headed and dizzy, the dizziness has gone away, but I now have a constant very mild headache... but enough to make me feel shocking all day long...

I had three episodes of the dizziness enough to make me stop and close my eyes in the store and the headache is just a constant there! and mu eyes feel like they have a match behind them, well hello sinusitus! called the doc today he said it is going around got this gel for my eyes at the drugstore over the counter and at nite use bacitracin ointment in my eyes also over the counter the gel helps during the day! the other makes you blurry only at nite. Going to the drugstore now to get a anibiotic and Tylenol ! this sound crazy but peppermint oil on my temples helps with the headache. Good Luck!!!!!!

Hello, does anyone have a cure for this health problem? I've been suffering from the same symptoms. Thanks

My eyes have been burning as well. For me it may be from a lung disease and upper resportory infection. If last more then a couple weeks should see a doctor. It could be from something serious lung disease, lupus, or simple as allergys hope this helps

Hi all, for the constant burning sensation when you keep your eyes open, its dry eye. When your eyes feel like they're burning when you close them, gritty feeling, and you work long hours on the computer, or read alot, your eye muscles are cramped. This is an excellent resource that I found relief from, hope you all find some relief from it and pass it around!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use