My dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer 10 years ago and he had every possible treatment from surgery, to repeated radiation and chemotherapy, and unfortunately at the last appointment, oncologist told us he is at the last stage of the disease and that chances for any chemo or radiation to work are very low.

That’s why I’ve been looking online for possible alternatives, and I know some of these ‘treatments’ are just scams, but is Zoetron therapy something worth investigating or is it just not worth the money?

To put it simply, Zoetron 'cancer treatment' is definitely a scam, even the advertisements and some clinics that provided this 'treatment' were shut down by FDA and Canadian authorities. The machines they confiscated were proven not to be able to have any effect in cancer treatment, since the magnets they claimed to target only the cancer cells are actually way weaker than even MRI magnets.

The saddest part is that they charged $15,000 to cancer patients for their so-called treatment, so this is clearly something to stay away from.