my mom was diagnosed with extensive small cell lung cancer 2 months ago and after she had several rounds of radiation, she is currently taking Tarceva. Unfortunately, she is back in the hospital again since her lymph nodes got swollen and we suspect it might be the sign of cancer spreading.

Since the cancer seems to be spreading despite the conventional treatment, I’ve been looking into alternatives and one that comes up most often is Cellect Budwig Protocol. The sites that promote it are full of success stories, of course, but did anyone here tried this protocol or knows somebody who did? Was it effective at all?

Hello Mae,

first off, swollen lymph nodes are listed as one of the possible Tarceva side effects, since this one, like all chemotherapies weakens the immune system and lymph nodes are first to react. So, that alone doesn't mean that cancer is spreading which I hope test will confirm.

As far as Cellect Budwig protocol is concerned, what worries me most about it is the fact that they as you buy a book and guides amounting up to $300 in order to follow the protocol correctly, when in fact Budwig diet is something that german doctor in post war Germany found to be helpful for cancer patients and it didn't cost much - it's just a diet composed of cottage cheese with mixed in flaxseed oil.

Hi I was wondering if you tried this treatment? My father, uncle and cousin were all diagnosed with cancer. We started the budwig diet but are waiting on the cellect to come in.

My sister has lung cancer. Has Cellect worked for anyone or is it a scam??

Can you tell me if the cellectime has worked for your sister yet..plz could u let me know asap..I have breast cancer

I mean cellect worked