I was diagnosed a year ago with stage 3 prostate cancer with local involvement of lymph nodes and possibly seminal vesicle and nerve bundle shown by MRI - no bone pain and otherwise asymptomatic except for urinary retention.  I'm 73, active and in otherwise good health and taking no medications or conventional treatment recommended by the oncologist and urologist due to quality of life issues.  My PSA at diagnosis a year ago was 460 and currently it's 846.  For now I'm choosing alternative therapies that support my immune system such as vegan diet, many herbs and supplements and IV Vitamin C (IVC).  A few months ago I received 30 IVC infusions of 50-70 grams given 2-3 times a week and it lowered my PSA to 100, but had to discontinue the Rx because of lack of local long term medical support so have been trying other forms of alternative treatment to delay the progression of the disease.  Current urinary retention issues are causing me to look at possible remedies for these symptoms and HOLEP seems to be the most promising.  

After many inquiries in the USA I've been unable to find a doctor who will consider me as a candidate for HOLEP without first going thru the recommended Standard of Care, including biopsy, ADT and most likely radiation and chemo which I will avoid until symptoms may cause me to reconsider.

I'm wondering if anyone can suggest a Doctor in the USA (ideally) or elsewhere who might consider me for receiving the HOLEP treatment without first going thru the conventional treatment.  Any referrals would be very much appreciated.  thanks.....