I just had a debulking surgery at the start of June that revealed I have stage 3b ovarian cancer. Now I’m about to start my first round of chemo and I know it won’t be easy and that I’ll probably have to live with this for the rest of my life, but I was looking into some alternative cancer treatments and came across German New Medicine, which is both explanation of what causes the cancer and how to treat it, without conventional medicine. In short, every cancer is caused by some shock we had in our lives and resolving that should clear up the cancer as well.

Did anyone try this German New Medicine therapy? Is it successful at all?

honestly, I wouldn't put too much - or any - hope in this German new medicine, mainly because the person who is behind this idea, dr. Hammer, was already involved in a several trials for cancer patients dying because of his practices. He completely denies that conventional treatments for cancer are effective, and what's even worse and more disgusting, he does so on anti-semitism basis, claiming that Jewish people never get chemo because that is their way of poisoning 'Germanic race' (he even later changed the name of the treatment to Germanic New Medicine).